2012-02-10

Back home

We came back a couple days ago. The flight from Sydney to Copenhagen via Bangkok was according to schedule and again we were upgraded to First Class from BKK to CPH.  :-)


Writing a blog during a vacation is exhausting, but looking back I am glad I did. Receiving so many input and experiences it is difficult to keep track without some sort of record. More than once I have totally forgotten what we did the first week of the vacation.


Forget all about tablet's and iPad's. You need a laptop. I did bring a cable for Ethernet but Wi-Fi worked fine. 


I brought three lenses but used my 24-70mm 2.8 to shoot 99% of the pictures. It was especially handy at the nature shoots of cause but also at the indoor events where I could shoot without using blitz. My extern hard disk also came in handy as shooting RAW+L generates a lot of GB. A 8 GB memory card is too small, it takes less than a day to fill it up - go for a 32 GB then you have a couple of days before you have to transfer all the pictures to your laptop AND external hard drive (just to be on the safe side).


Just one last thing: Go to Australia, it is an exceptional experience - I for sure am going back to visit Australia again.







No comments:

Post a Comment