2012-01-14

Copenhagen Airport





Copenhagen Airport Terminal 3


We arrived at Copenhagen Airport using the Metro. Checked In and went to the lounge. 

On the way to the gate we could see plane we should fly with. It was named Siriwatthana and it was enormous.
Siriwatthana

When I received the travel documents from Maria at Team Benns, I noticed that we should sit at row 03 from Copenhagen to Bangkok. Just to be sure, I checked and was confirmed that row 03 is at First Class. 

At Thai Airways Royal First Class you get an exquisite treat.

While boarding it was difficult to keep up the “world-tired-globetrotter-have-seen-it-all” attitude. It was just fantastic. 
Row 03 Seat E

If I should try to describe the setting, try to imagine: Tranquilizing music in the back ground while you are being served Laurent-Perrier Brunt Champagne and have a look at row 03 above. Do I need to say more?
All I had to do was to relax and enjoy the flight.
First serving:
  • Hot Savaury
  • First Cause
  • Salad
  • Main Course
  • Desert
Served with:
Bourgogne Rouge Pinot Noir 2009 and Remy Martin XO to the coffee.
It was so delicious I even ate the green stuff.











1 comment:

  1. 'It was so delicious I even ate the green stuff.'

    What, did you eat healthy food, are you all right?

    ReplyDelete